Hi All,<br><br>I have a situation that I don't know how to deal with. We are full time missionaries and we live in Guatemala. Our stateside address has always been in TN, but we are changing that now to Desoto County, MS where my mom lives. &nbsp;I assume that this means we will be subject to MS homeschool laws and will need to complete the certificate of enrollment for MS. &nbsp;It seems like the required form is one that we need to pick up from a school there and return to a school there. &nbsp;Is this correct? Is there a way to do this electronically since we are out of the country? Also, are there any other requirements that I need to know? TIA!!!