new and need help!
    Unregistered Guest

Exclamation new and need help!

HI I am Melissa. I am a mom of 2. My parents are wanting to homeschool my 15 year old brother. Classroom setting has never been the right approach for him. He is very shy, doesn't do well with crowds, and isn't learning as well as he should. We need to know here to start! please help! Seems like no one can point us in the right direction. if you can help please contact me threw email. thanks and have a blessed day. my email is: [email protected]

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

In Mississippi you need only file the Certificate of Enrollment Form with the Attendance Office of your school district. The methods that you use to teach your child are entirely up to you. There is no reporting to the school district, no testing, and no requirements for the teacher. Many of us here at Time4Learning are excited about the new High School curriculum that is just beginning this year. I think it is going to be a great way to teach high school. Here is the link to a How To Get Started page.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Question need info

this is gonna sound stupid but were do i go to get the certifacate of enrolment the court house or the school i am new to this

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Not stupid question at all. I posted a link in the other thread you asked in.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota