Welcome to the Mississippi Forum!
    katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the Mississippi Forum!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about local homeschool events.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

YoderFam4 is offline Junior Member

Is there a group on here living in the gulf coast area? I live in D'iberville. I have had a hard time finding a quality- but affordable HS program like this. Kaitie, I read your opening post on your blog, and it gave me such a sense of relief. I just want to thank you for sharing. I am an accidental home-schooler myself, and I am fairly certain I think I am 'sucking' at this job on a daily basis - but am blessed to realize that somehow my kids are doing ok.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! SO sorry for the delay in replying. Thank you so much for saying so! I wish I had read that from someone, ANYONE, when I first started homeschooling...I thought every other homeschooling family looked so put together all the time. I spent way too long feeling super crappy. But I saw the light. You will too.

And you're not sucking! I'm sure you're doing great.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!