Where in Mississippi are you?
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Where in Mississippi are you?

rhootsell is offline Junior Member

Default Where in Mississippi are you?

I am in Natchez and we just started Time4Learning. We are using it as a suppliment now. We will begin homeschooling for the new school year in August. I would like to know if anyone is close to Natchez.

five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hello! I actually live in the north near the Alabama/Mississippi state line. I'm about 40 minutes from Tupelo, MS. Are you looking for co-ops in the Natchez are?
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

rhootsell is offline Junior Member

I haven't found any. The closest peak group is in Vicksburg. That is over an hour for me. Iwas really just curious where everyone is from.

five_blessed is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Ouch! I know that it's hard to drive that far! I've done it before but it is difficult, especially if you choose to participate in all the activities of a bigger group. We participated with a group in Amory, Mississippi for a couple of years. It was a group of 67 children and the ages ranged from kindergarten through high school seniors. We planned a graduation ceremony for our kindergarten and high school students as well as award ceremony for all the other grades. It was fantastic even if I did have to drive a little. Honestly, we live an "hour" from anywhere, so we are pretty much used to driving for anything! : (

Do you ever find any groups or maybe just other homeschoolers to get together with for field trips, etc.? Even if it's just once a month, it's always fun to establish those relationships in group settings! : )

It was great to hear back from you and I hope to hear from you again!
    Blessings,
    Rhonda

It's Time4Learning. And Fun!

"Train a child in the way he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it." Proverbs 22:6

Unregistered Guest

Default Looking for homeschooling in Indianola, Ms.

I am moving my family to Ms and I am looking for a homeschooling prpgram in Indianola, Ms. Can you tell me of any?

Cathy Hughes
    [email protected]

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

There doesn't seem to be anything close to you. You might try to look at this site and see if there is anything within a reasonable distance. Support Groups « Mississippi Home Educators Association – MHEA

Welcome to Time4Learning and the forums.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

i have 7 children. new to time4learing. we live in the Golden Triangle (NE Missisippi)

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy I live in Byhalia MS

New to homeschooling and I need sooo much help!!! UUUggg

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to our two new families. It's good to meet you. Please stop by and give us a bit of an introduction. I am homeschooling my nine year old son using time4learning. We started with this program in preK and haven't looked back.

There is a wonderful page for beginning homeschooling here. It might answer some of your questions. Feel free to ask anything you need to know here. We're all here to support each other.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MadisonJade'sMom is offline Junior Member

I am located in Gulfport, MS. I haven't found any support groups in my area
    JB

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast