Where in Mississippi are you? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where in Mississippi are you?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We're so happy that you are loving time4learning. We are in our fifth year of using it and we totally love it. Welcome to the group.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

littletfarms is offline Member

I know some 4Hers from Pearl River County. Are your children involved in 4H?
    Denise in MS
    Homeschooling 4 blessings for 14 years.
    DD93, DS95, DS98, DD00

Unregistered Guest

Default Tupelo area

I'm new to homeschooling and have signed up for t4l for my two children. We are looking for other elementary age homeschoolers in the Tupelo area.

Blog Entries

Welcome to time4learning. It's so nice to meet you. I have a nine year old boy. We have have been using time4learning for five years now. I hope you love it as much as we do. Please let us know if you hae any questions or anything we can help with.

aloettebc Guest

I live in Lucedale, MS started T4L yesterday and i am trying to figure it all out as to if you can put what u want them to do for each day in a folder for days assignment, and i meet with a group in lucedale

Blog Entries

Unfortunately the assignment feature does not work for time4learning. This program was originally used by public schools. The assignment feature was created for them. I just have my son follow the arrows from one lesson to the next. I have him do two or three activities for each subject on the days we do time4learning. We have used this program for five years now and we are still loving it.

Welcome to the forums.

blessedmomof3kids is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hey I have 3 kids and 2 of them are using time4learning and our other will start pk next yr! I am looking for families living close to us. We live in Baldwyn, where are you from exactly?

apossumhollow Guest

Smile hello...i live in wiggins,ms

hello....just enrolled my kid sister...this school year she hasnt really been....she doesnt want to go so this is our last chance before the big money is brought out.....i do hope this will encourage her to get educated.....she is 10yrs old and in the 4th grade....im new to the whole online thing...and as a good daughter im doing this for my mother...so any help anyone might have...please feel free to share....i do hope all is well...

Blog Entries

Welcome to the group. Please et us know if you have any questions that we can help you with. Good luck with your sister. I have an almost ten year old. I sit down with him while he does his lessons to help him stay focused. You might want to try that with your sister.

littletfarms is offline Member

Do you happen to know a lady named Rhett that raises goats in Wiggins?
    Denise in MS
    Homeschooling 4 blessings for 14 years.
    DD93, DS95, DS98, DD00

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast