Where in Mississippi are you? - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Where in Mississippi are you?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome to the Mississippi Parent forums. I have a ten year old son who probably has ADHD or something like that. I've never had him tested. But I always say he has the attention span of a gnat. Homeschooling is the only way to go for him. He just would never make it in a public school setting. At home I can let him take breaks and run around as much as he needs to.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

sailing4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

We are located in Biloxi. First year homeschooling 10 yr. old boy and 9 yr. old girl.

Blog Entries

Hi Sailing4. Welcome to the forums.

DianeAllen4082 Guest

Red face I live in Southaven, MS and Love Time4Learning

I live in Southaven, MS. I moved from Cordova, TN. My daughter went to a homeschool program at Shady Oaks School in Cordova. She loved it. When we moved to Southaven, I kept up with her homeschool books. She completed some of the in February. I was worried about not having enough schooling material, so I got Time$Learning. It has bee the best thing for my daughter. She loves it. She has severe dyslexia and is ADHD. We have a private tutor that works with her with her dyslexia. The tutor loves Time4Learning. She has instructed her parents to use this program during the summer so her Special Resource kids get the needed eduction during the summer. Thank you for making this program. Now if the program could go through high school, that would be even better. Thank you for giving my child her love for school back.

Blog Entries

I'm so glad Time4Learning is working out so well for your family. It is great that your tutor loves it and is recommending it as well. We are going into our sixth year of homeschooling with Time4Learning. It is a great program.

littletfarms is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by DianeAllen4082 View Post
    I live in Southaven, MS. I moved from Cordova, TN.
    Hi, Diane, is this Cody's grandmother by chance? I know a Diane Allen that has goats
    Denise in MS
    Homeschooling 4 blessings for 14 years.
    DD93, DS95, DS98, DD00

sumscruggs is offline Junior Member

We are in Brandon Ms. Anyone in the area? Looking for some other moms to meet up with for learning play dates and field trips and also some friendship . My son is 6 and in first grade.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesMomMom View Post
    I'm located in Rankin County...not sure if there is anyone close by? Daughter is going into the 6th grade.

Hi my son is in first grade, we also live in Rankin County. In the Brandon area.

Hi my name is Summer I am 23 and have a 6 year old son and 3 year old daughter. We live in Brandon in Rankin county. Looking for a family near us to connect with and meet with for play days and fieldtrips!!

Blog Entries

Hi Summer, Welcome to the group. Please check out the list of support groups. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Hopefully someone in your area will respond.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast