Finished 8th grade....Now what??
    njohnson78 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Finished 8th grade....Now what??

Hi everyone,

My daughter just finished the 8th grade courses and now I'm wonder....now what? If I was to enroll her into highschool (Public School) how would I do so? We will most likely be moving to GA in the fall so I will need to submit all of my T4L documents to the school right? If I choose continue home schooling what HS programs are available? I know soooo many questions lol

Thanks in advance
    Tasha

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi Tasha. First, let me congratulate you and your daughter on finishing 8th grade. That is quite an accomplishment. Let me refer you to Let's Homeschool High School. This is a great site that has lots of information, including curriculum choices for homeschooling high school. In addition there are great articles, parent forums, and student forums. I've already found a great amount of information over there. We will be facing high school by this time next year! Let's Homeschool High School has been a great resource for me already, so I invite you to check them out! Hopefully they can answer your high school specific questions over there!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!