Hi from Piedmont, Mo.
    TheGordons Guest

Default Hi from Piedmont, Mo.

Hi we are the Gordon family from Piedmont, Mo. We just moved her a few months ago. MY name is Juanema and I have worked as a Parent Educator for the State of Oklahoma and a City Librarian for years before we moved to Texas. Being a Mom/Teacher I have home schooled before. My daughter had me as her Teacher after the sixth grade and she has been in college since she was 16(she is now 19). I crossed two states (Oklahoma and Texas) in her home schooling. Every state is different. We adopted our son when he was 8 mo. old and he is now 3. He was born addicted to crack,heroine, and barbituates. He has had a long road but is smart as a whip. I am home schooling him righ out of the gate. He has already started preschool online last year but I like this Time4Learning website a lot better. I am excited in this new venture and have my daughter helping me(so not so nervous because of a helper). Hope you all have a blessed day.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to Time4Learning. I know you are excited about this new journey. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

We are so glad to have you...happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

stayhomemom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Juanema, I just started my son last week on T4L and we live very close to Piedmont MO.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hello Stay Home Mom! How is Time4Learning working out for you so far? I hope things are working out great! Does you son use the playground? If he is using it and would like some other games to play that are eductional, and offered by a kid friendly site, you might check out Learning Games for Kids.

We would love to hear from you more, feel free to post any questions or concerns that you have!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Juanema Guest

Red face Sorry computer went down.

Quote Originally Posted by stayhomemom View Post
    Hi Juanema, I just started my son last week on T4L and we live very close to Piedmont MO.
    Hi, How old is your son? Mine is turning 4.

jonemoo is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you!

jonemoo is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi,
    My computer was down and now I can answer the posts. How old is your son?