Homeschooling documentation
    Judy Eddy Guest

Default Homeschooling documentation

Hi I have received a letter from my prosecuting attorneys office wanting set up a meeting with me and provide documentation of home schooling my daughter, does anyone know what type or how would be the best type? I have been keeping her work and writing times started and time finished down is there a better way? Thanks

Default About your Question

[Q-UOTE=Judy Eddy;63733]Hi I have received a letter from my prosecuting attorneys office wanting set up a meeting with me and provide documentation of home schooling my daughter, does anyone know what type or how would be the best type? I have been keeping her work and writing times started and time finished down is there a better way? Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello Judy, My name is Freedom Esser I have three children that are in the homeschooling program as well, to answer your question I would take all the information that you have from the program with you and allow the prosecuting attorneys know that your daughter is doing school. My first question is when you took her out of school did you sign a paper stating that you was pulling her from the school district? That is all you have to do and show them she is in a schooling program and their is nothing they can do as long as she is meeting state requirements. If you have any other question feel free to contact me at 1-660-829-5199 and I will be willing to talk with you and explain in more detail to you.
    Respectfully,
    Freedom Esser

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Judy, they're asking for a homeschool portfolio or a Progress Report. You can simply print the progress reports for your daughter. You're asking this question in the Time4Learning forums, so I'm assuming your daughter is using this program as her homeschooling curriculum. If your daughter has been using Time4Learning as her curriculum, Time4Learning has a reports section that provides progress reports regarding lessons, activities, and assessment scores. It also tracksstudent usage by date. Parents can log in and review the reports at any time.The tests and progress reports are printable so parents can track progress and,if desired, include reports in portfolios. The printable reports can be sorted according to subject, tests scores only, only certain dates, etc. You just need to sign into your Parent Admin page to access and print the progress reports.

This link for Helps and Hints on using Time4Learning shows how you can access the Progress Reports. If you need further assistance, you can email or call time4learning at 888-771-0914 until 6pm today EST. or [email protected]
    Last edited by lovehmschlg; 12-08-2014 at 01:55 PM.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass