Thread: Homeschooling Social Network State of Missouri

Default Homeschooling Social Network State of Missouri

Hi,
    I am Robin Jones and I have a 7th grade girl who is being homeschooled. I was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a social network for homeschoolers for Missouri. This would give us an opportunity to meet one a month or whenever. This way the kids can familiarize with other kids that are homeschooling. It gets lonely sometimes. I am sure that some of the kids of gone through many challenges in public schools. I am thinking that if we have enough interest we could form a group for parents and kids. If we are successful we could share our ideas with other states.

I surfed the internet for homeschool groups but was unsuccessful. I hope that time4learning will allow me to post.

Robin Jones
    bailbrae likes this.

Default new to home schooling

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,
    I am Robin Jones and I have a 7th grade girl who is being homeschooled. I was wondering if anyone is interested in starting a social network for homeschoolers for Missouri. This would give us an opportunity to meet one a month or whenever. This way the kids can familiarize with other kids that are homeschooling. It gets lonely sometimes. I am sure that some of the kids of gone through many challenges in public schools. I am thinking that if we have enough interest we could form a group for parents and kids. If we are successful we could share our ideas with other states.

I surfed the internet for homeschool groups but was unsuccessful. I hope that time4learning will allow me to post.

Robin Jones
    Hi robin my name is Kristee I have a 4th grade girl who is new to homeschooling, and we just recently started. Shes been asking about homeschool groups so she can make friends im sure shes starting to get lonely, she's also asking about any activites or events in are area but I don't know where to look. We live in the Lebanon area I was told by people that are area has sporting and other events but cant find out anything.

Bigmama69 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Homeschooling Social Network State of Missouri

We r in mtn. Grove and we r gonna start home schooling.

LorrieSho is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,

Robin Jones
    I am considering homeschooling my soon to be 6th grade daughter and the concern about her getting lonely worries me. I too have looked online and I have sent several requests for further information and I am not even receiving a reply. There must be things out there.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Re: Homeschooling Social Network State of Missouri

Any homeschoolers near the Theodosia area? IT would be great to start a network and do get togethers, especially for our children, I know it gets lonely for the kids and would help with socialization for the kids and tips, friends for the parents?? Any takers around?

Unregistered Guest

Hi this year I have started homeschooling my 7th grade son. We are in cedar hill mo. Not alot out here. In fenton they do homeschool sky zone every Friday. There are many kids up there. From 2 years of to teens. Otherwise I'm having a hard time finding local groups.

wellsfamilyacademy is offline Junior Member Newbie

We just started Homeschooling with our 6th Grade daughter. We live in Wright City, MO...Warren County.