informing your school?
    MGF Guest

Default informing your school?

Do you need to inform the school district if you plan on homeschooling your children rather than sending them to school? If so, does anyone have a sample letter that you could share with me. My children have never been in school, but are getting close to "school age"

Unregistered Guest

Post Yes you are suppose to

Quote Originally Posted by MGF View Post
    Do you need to inform the school district if you plan on homeschooling your children rather than sending them to school? If so, does anyone have a sample letter that you could share with me. My children have never been in school, but are getting close to "school age"
    hI, IF YOU JUST CALL THE SCHOOL DISTRICT YOUR IN THE ADMIN. OFFICE AND LET THEM KNOW YOU NEED A HOMESCHOOL FORM THEY WILL SEND YOU ONE IT'S EASY FILL OUT AND SEND BACK. THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO KEEP TRACK OF OUR KID'S.. EVERY YEAR THEY WILL MAIL YOU A NEW LETTER TO FILL OUT AS LONG AS YOU HOME SCHOOL

Unregistered Guest

Default You are to notify the district

just call the admin office let them know you are homeschooling and need the form they need to keep on file .. they are required by law to keep this and will send you a new one each year