New Homeschoolers in Sullivan, MO

Smile New Homeschoolers in Sullivan, MO

My Husband and I pulled our 14 year old high school freshman out of public school. After some searching for how to go about homeschooling, T4L seems like a good option for us. Because Nick finished 3/4 of the year in school, I'll be going through and figuring out where to best place him with the courses available to finish out his year with T4L. Any advice, hints, or wisdom that any other MO homeschool families have is appreciated. Our other son is 10 years old and in 3rd grade. For now, we are leaving him where he is.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! I did see where you posted in the new member intros forum. That's great...it's seen by a wider range of people. In addition to checking out the other forums that were suggested in that thread, I would also recommend you poke through this Welcome to Homeschooling ebook, which is great for new homeschoolers. There's also this Hints and Help page which can help learn more about the T4L site...navigating, using lesson plans, etc.

Good luck! Always feel free to ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to chatting with you more!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!