Other homeschool families in Lake Ozark are
    DDolosn Guest

Default Other homeschool families in Lake Ozark are

We are beginning our third year homeschooling and using Time4Learning for the first time. Would like to find other families in the area that have used the program and can tell us how it works for you. My son is 11 and my daughter is 31/2, she will be doing simple prek stuff. Would also like to get together perhaps once a month or so with others for fellowship since we live in a rural area and have no neighbors close by. Noah is involved with Boy Scouts and also Bible Quizzing at our church.

Thank you for your responses.
    Dorothy Dolson

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome to T4L! I hope your son and daughter are enjoying the lessons. Let me mention that your son might also enjoy some of the games over at Learning Games for Kids. They are free educational games and some of them are a lot of fun!

Have you done an internet search to see if there are homeschool groups anywhere near you? Sometimes if you are actually looking for a physical group (a group to get together with for fieldtrips and playdates) an internet search will offer results. You can also check with your local library to see if they are aware of other homeschool families in your area, or groups.

Again, welcome!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!