Pen Pals Program
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Pen Pals Program

5KidsandAMom Guest

Cool Pen Pals Program

I think a Pen Pal program would be nice. It would allow my homeschooled children to connect with other kids their age.
    Son- 15
    1 Daughter- 14
    2 Daughter- 12
    3 Daughter- 11
    4 Daughter- 8

JimmiButler Guest

Default Hi .

My child is 11 also , I think it would be nice for her to have a pen pale . Her name is Danielle Butler 709 east 13 Sedalia mo. 65301 . Thank you ,

Grandma Ellyn is offline Junior Member

Hi!! I think a Pen Pal program would be great! For the parents and for the kids Landon is 6 going to be 7 in May. Maybe I time do a Home schooled get together maybe in summer time? Grandma Ellyn

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Ellyn View Post
    Hi!! I think a Pen Pal program would be great! For the parents and for the kids Landon is 6 going to be 7 in May. Maybe I time do a Home schooled get together maybe in summer time? Grandma Ellyn
    Landon Sloan 29016 S. St. Rte. DD Harrisonville, MO 64701

Hi! I think a Pen Pal Program would be nice for kids. Landon is 6 going on 7 in May. Landon Sloan 29016 S. St Rte. DD Harrisonville, MO. 64701 Grandma Ellyn

Hello, I just joined today. I have not learned the site completely yet or these forums. I was interested in the Pen pal for my Daughter Devon going to be 10yrs old in May. I want her to be excited about joining this learning program. I tought receiving Pen Pal letters from another girl close in age using this program would be great for her. She has ADD, and in 4th grade. She is grade level 1st. We have her in special IEP classes to work with her one on one during class times at a public school. Its not really helping. So im praying this program will help her jump in a few grade levels before going into Middle School. I too, have ADD, so does my mom and so on. I parents don't believe in medication. So im trying this program as a last resort before putting her on meds. I know first hand what's its like to go through the public school system with ADD and being grade levels behind and pushed threw. If anyone reads this an feels their child and age would benefit from a pen pal like my daughter. Please let me know . Thanks Shannon

Stefs Guest

Default pen pals

I am totally interested in my kiddos having pen pals. My email is [email protected].
    I have a 4th grade male and a 7th grade female. We live near St. Louis. A pen pal from anywhere in Missouri would be cool. Contact me at m email if you are interested in exchanging info.

Teresa311 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am also interested in a pen pal or a few for my 11 year old son. If interested please respond.

Unregistered Guest

Default Pen pal program

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Ellyn View Post
    Hi Ellyn

The pen pal program could be good for my son Wyatt as well. He is 7 years old. If this is good with you all please feel free to email me at [email protected]

Default Pen Pal idea

Hello...My name is Melanie and my son is Alec who is 7. We are new to T4L and had our first day with it yesterday.
    So far so good. My son has ADHD, he is very smart but could use some practice with his handwriting so I love the Pen Pal idea. Old fashioned letter writing is a hobby of mine anyway (quill & ink with parchment & sealing wax) so this would be a great way for him to enjoy it as well.
    My address is 1586 S. 14th ave. #2, Ozark, Mo. 65721

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast