Are there any homeschool groups or clubs in Missouri thru
    Jennifer Day is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Are there any homeschool groups or clubs in Missouri thru

this program?

Hi,

I'm just starting out my first year of homeschooling and I am trying to find a local group of homeschoolers that are interested in getting together once in a while.

Thanks,

Jen Day

krissy_beltonMOmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Are there any homeschool groups or clubs in Missouri thru

We live in Belton.... south of Kansas City... don't know if that helps, but there's a few homeschool groups out here. Not related to JUST t4l...

What part of Missouri are you looking for?

dancersummer is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi Jennifer,
    At this time, we don't have any physical groups set up through T4L, but that's a good idea to think about for the future! As for finding local resources, try googling your town name with homeschool. That usually brings up several resources for the area. For example, when I google Rolla (my town) homeschool, I come up with the yahoo group for Rolla Secular Homeschoolers, Rolla Area Homeschool Co-operative, and the Christian Home Educators Support System.
    If you want to let me know where you are, I'll be happy to try and pull up some resources for you.
    Summer
    "We are the lighthouses in the storm and people are guided by our lights, whether we know it or not.
    Just by simply BEING, we are changing the world."

http://peacefulbeginnings.wordpress.com

mom2zct is offline Junior Member

I'm north of KC about an hour so if anyone is close and wants to get together, just holler!

Megan

Ravenmarie is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'm in Lees Summit and we have a group that meets once a month. Problem is it is in the evening so I can never attend. I would love a group for my 13 and 6 year old.

Joy
    Joy, Emerson, Kitrina, and Victor

Just remember it could be worse, you could have a jellyfish stuck to your bottom.

TeachingDad is offline Junior Member

In Richmond, MO (45 min east of KC), we don't really have a homeschool group, but we do have many active homeschooling families, and have a Homeschool Gym class with 15-30 kids from 5-18 yrs old. We meet on Tuesdays presently. Feel free to message me if you'd like more information, or if you'd just like to meet up sometime (I have a 10 yr old and 2 yr old.)