Will You Homeschool My Kids?
    Unregistered Guest

Default Will You Homeschool My Kids?

Hi! I'm Amy. I love the idea of homeschooling, but I just don't think I would be doing my kids justice doing it myself.

Our family lives in Fulton, MO and I was hoping to find a family that is already homeschooling that would also homeshcool my kids. My son would need to start next school year, and my daughter the following year. We would pay a modest pay.

If you think you could help please contact me at:
    [email protected]

Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi! I'm Amy. I love the idea of homeschooling, but I just don't think I would be doing my kids justice doing it myself.

Our family lives in Fulton, MO and I was hoping to find a family that is already homeschooling that would also home school my kids. My son would need to start next school year, and my daughter the following year. We would pay a modest pay.

If you think you could help please contact me at:
    [email protected]
    Hi Amy,

Home school is a challenge, but it's not impossible. It is illegal to be paid to home school another families children. Time4learning is actually a great program that does most the work for you. All you have to do is let the kid work the prescribed time by the law. You need 600 documented core hours and 400 documented hours for the year to be considered complete. This can be broken down to four hours of work a day for however many days it takes to reach 1000 hours in all. This is my second year and I am still learning. Although homeschooling is a chore some days: I trust it is still the best decision that I have made regarding my child's academic career.

I hope this helps,
    Nikki