Hello and Welcome!
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Hello and Welcome!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other Montana-specific questions (like homeschool laws, playing sports within the school system, etc.), and post information about local homeschool events.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jodibench07 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Re: Hello and Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other Montana-specific questions (like homeschool laws, playing sports within the school system, etc.), and post information about local homeschool events.
    My son had an IEP in PS. My question would be... is there any way to learn 5th grade curriculum in a story-telling younger version? He struggles with reading and comprehending what he's learning. I can read it to him a couple times and then it 'clicks', But recently advised by a friend/school teacher, NOT to read it to him. That reading for him would stop his educational growth. Any thoughts, opinions, or advice would be appreciated.