Greetings! I just wanted to spread the word to homeschooling parents in the Omaha area...I am so excited about this!

There is a Christian, fine arts studio for dance and music at 180th & Center in Omaha, Nebraska. It is owned by a husband and wife, and is called Morning Star Ballet & Performing Arts. They offer high-quality classes in dance (mostly ballet) and lessons in guitar (in studio or the instructor will come to your home!).

Most of their students are homeschool families, and most of their classes are during the day! The instructors have degrees and hold the students to a high standard of technical and artistic excellence, but they are very patient, kind, and good role models for children. I especially like that the dance students are required to wear modest clothing and the dancing does not include any inappropriate movement or music...it is so difficult to find a dance studio like this today!

Very age-appropriate and family friendly...I highly recommend them. Here is their website...enjoy! Morning Star Ballet*& Performing Arts - Home