Is there any sort of fee require for homeschooling you kids?
    Unregistered Guest

Default Is there any sort of fee require for homeschooling you kids?

Hi we are considering homeschooling for our children. My son went to preschool this year and we want to start homeschooling him and his younger siblings. I was just wondering if there are any fees through the state for homeschooling? I've already taken into consideration cost of supplies and materials and things, I could find a definite answer regarding fees. Also, are there any resources for getting discounted books, and teaching materials? We can't afford too much, but want the best for our kiddos. Please respond to [email protected]

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Brittany, here are a couple of links on homeschooling in Nebraska:
    State Homeschooling Information
    and
    Nebraska Homeschooling Information

As for the cost, you choose your own curriculum. We use this site, Time4Learning, for our daughter. She loves the lessons here and learning is fun for her. She has been progressing very well with T4L. Right now T4L has a special running for the month of June. New members get their second month free. Check with T4L to be sure they still have this special.

Enjoy your homeschooling journey. Please feel free to ask questions...everyone here is always friendly and happy to help.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass