Hello fellow Nevadans!

Default Hello fellow Nevadans!

Hello! I began homeschooling my daughter today. I look forward to sharing notes and insights with you guys.

thanks!

VegasTrina is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Hello!

I've been a part of Time4Learning for about a year now, or so, and I've never utilized this forum (and I'll probably forget about it). Anyway, welcome! I've been doing 'traditional homeschooling' for 14 years. I've homeschooled all my children and I don't believe that a better education could be had. Good luck to you!

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VegasTrina View Post
    I've been a part of Time4Learning for about a year now, or so, and I've never utilized this forum (and I'll probably forget about it). Anyway, welcome! I've been doing 'traditional homeschooling' for 14 years. I've homeschooled all my children and I don't believe that a better education could be had. Good luck to you!
    Hi. I wanted to know how you home-schooled your children. Where are they now in their schooling?

Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MalissaVegas View Post
    Hello! I began homeschooling my daughter today. I look forward to sharing notes and insights with you guys.

thanks!
    Hello, how did you get started? I am interested in home-schooling and trips where the children interact with each other.

Unregistered Guest

Default zmqi4vnl

wh0cd564585 example here