This is a growing list of resources. As I come across new resources I'll be listing them here. For now, here are the many support groups, websites, and other resources in Nevada for homeschoolers. If you have a resource that you know of that is not listed here, please add it as a reply to this post. Thank you for your time and help!

Christine

Las Vegas email groups:

Homeschool Connections of Las Vegas - This is a great group of families that do a lot of field trips, park days, co-ops, teen nights and mom nights. Their only stipulation is that you participate in at least one activity a month.

Las Vegas Life Learners - Unschoolers allow their children to live and learn freely by following their passions. Sometimes called Natural Learning, Child-Led Learning, or our favorite, Life Learning, unschooling can become as well as a method of homeschooling. We hope to support and inspire each other on our journeys of living and learning.

Southern Nevada Homeschool Happenings - This is a list where all the events and activities going on in Southern NV for homeschoolers are being listed.

Nevada Email Groups:

Nevada Homeschool - This is a mailing list for people who homeschool or are thinking of homeschooling in the state of Nevada. Kids and Parents alike! Here you can exchange ideas! support each other! give links for school stuff! just talk including, scripture, God, church, parents, kids, home cleaning, lessons and curriculum, on-line courses, and web sites.

There will of course be more coming in the following days. I hope you enjoy the ones listed so far.

If you are a group or website that would like to have your site listed here, please let me know and we can discuss a link exchange.

Thank you!