Best way to keep records
    yogajaya is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Best way to keep records

I am new to homeschooling my 7 year old son. I made the mistake that apparently is very common... I panicked, bought admission to an expensive online school for the rest of the year, and now I realize I don't need any of that. So next year I'm going to buy curriculum and sign up for T4L as a supplement because my son likes online material.

I am not sure how to keep records. Does anyone use the system on here? Is there a way I can see what those records look like before I subscribe? Or do you have a better system? I would love to hear your ideas.

Thank you all for your help. So happy to have found community!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! We're glad you're here, too!

Here is a page that will give you an idea of how the student reports work.

You are correct that Time4Learning is homeschool curriculum and not an online school. When choosing curriculum, do keep in mind that many of use use Time4Learning as our core curriculum and then supplement it by adding a few other things (or many people do not supplement Time4Learning lessons at all). I like to just add sports activities, free reading, arts and crafts, and some journaling.

Some people think Time4Learning is just for supplementing another curriculum, but it is designed to be a "complete" curriculum, aligned with state standards.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!