hello

Thread: hello

Joshuaj.mireles is offline Junior Member

Default hello

new to the program
    how do i add a child to the time4friends chat room?

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Time4Friends is only for the Time4Learning students who are 13 and up (high school). To gain access again, the parent may process that through the parent administration page by clicking on the "My Students" tab.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Time4Friends is available to students who are using at least one high school course and are age 13 or over. They automatically have access, unless their parent has removed access through the parent login. If you've removed access, log in as a parent and click on Adjust Time4Friends Settings under Make Changes to My Account. Select your student's name from the left sidebar and, from there, you can add or remove access to Time4Friends.

To view Time4Friends activity, log in to your parent account and click on View My Parent Tools under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. Then, click on Time4Friends Parent View in the left sidebar. You will be able to see the activity at Time4Friends, but not post in the community.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!