New to T4L and am a little lost about the worksheets
    jrb49610 is offline Junior Member

Default New to T4L and am a little lost about the worksheets

Hi everyone,
    I just started my children (a 1st and a 6th grader) on T4L last week. They seem to enjoy the lessons but I am a little lost when it comes to the printable worksheets and when to work them into the days lessons. Any advise would be helpful.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: New to T4L and am a little lost about the worksheets

The printable worksheets are optional and should appear below the lesson when your student is logged into their student account.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Some people don't use the worksheets at all for certain subjects. Others use all the worksheets. Still others use the worksheets only if their student has difficulty with the online lesson. For example, if a student scores poorly on a quiz or test and there are worksheets associated with the online lesson, the parent might have the student do the worksheet and try the quiz or test again.

My own children have almost always needed the worksheets for math and have never needed them for language arts (after the very early grades).

You can find the worksheets below their associated lesson icons when your student is logged in. You can also find them in your parent login under Resources - Lesson Plans/Scope and Sequence. Lastly, if you create an activity plan for your child, you can choose to include worksheets on that plan or not.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jrb49610 is offline Junior Member

Thank you so much.