Newbie! Where do I find the tests and Can I see them?

Question Newbie! Where do I find the tests and Can I see them?

My daughter started T4L in March and I'm still trying to figure all this out. I can seem to figure out when she will be taking the Chapter test? Where are they? and Can I see them? TIA

Laura

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Newbie! Where do I find the tests and Can I see them?

Have you checked out the lesson plans in the parent dashboard? https://www.time4learning.com/App/Ad...DashBoard.aspx

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Newbie! Where do I find the tests and Can I see them?

Hi, Laura! Welcome!

Most subjects at most grade levels have chapter tests. A few of the math levels have frequent quizzes instead of chapter tests, so look at the lesson plans/scope and sequence to see if your child's subject and grade level even includes chapter tests.

If it does, knowing how the program is laid out will help you locate them. Unlike the actual lesson activities, which can be located via the Activity Finder, you have to manually navigate to the tests and quizzes.

Here is how all those dashboard icons are laid out: Clicking on a subject is like opening a text book. You will be taken to a page of icons representing chapters in the book. Clicking on a chapter icon takes you to a page of icons representing lessons in that chapter. Clicking on a lesson icon takes you to a page of icons representing lesson activities in that lesson. Clicking on a lesson activity icon actually takes you to an activity.

The chapter tests will be located at the end of each page of lesson icons. In older lessons, chapter tests will be at the bottom of each page of lesson icons. Your student should take a chapter test whenever she has completed all the lessons in a chapter.

We're happy you posted, and we hope you'll share more about yourself in the general forum sections below.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!