print worksheets?
    eMak2ojs is offline Junior Member

Question print worksheets?

Could someone please let me know how I can print out homework assignments or worksheets for my High School Homeschooler?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! If there's a worksheet associated with a lesson in the high school program, the student is usually prompted to print it during their lesson. I'm not sure what you mean by homework assignments. By my definition of "homework", a Time4Learning student would never have any. (?) They can log on at any time to work on their lessons.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

My son is in 7th grade. I am wondering how I can get worksheets to go along with his lessons. I thought I remember there being that option when I first signed him up, but now I can't figure out how to change the initial setting for it.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jessica. You don't have to change any settings. If there is a worksheet to go along with a lesson, you can find it two places. A link to the worksheet will appear beneath the lesson activity icon when logged in as your student. The links are labeled "Resource". You can also find them within the lesson plans/scope and sequence when you log in to your parent account.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!