questions
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovehmschlg

Thread: questions

Unregistered Guest

Default questions

I'm considering homeschooling my 7th grade son, how do credits transferback to public school if we choose to go back.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Since Time4Learning is not a school, T4L does not assign credits to courses. Time4Learning is a curriculum tool to be used by the student, while the homeschool parent remains the official teacher of record. Time4Learning's automated system tracks the amount of time students spend on online lessons. This feature can help parents estimate the value of the courses based on how much time students spend on their assignments.

All 50 states in the U.S. allow parents to issue a homeschool diploma to a child they feel has met or exceeded the guidelines for high school graduation. Time4Learning Progress Reports may be used to create a transcript if the student will be attending college.

For more information on homeschooling high school (credits, transcripts, diplomas), check out the Guide to High School Credits for Homeschool at LetsHomeschoolHighschool.com.

When a homeschooled student wants to go back into the school system, you would need to check with your school as to their requirements...each school is different, and even each state has different homeschool laws.
    Reandeau likes this.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass