Questions about dormant feature

Default Questions about dormant feature

Hi, I had a question, when you put your account on the dormant feature and suspend your account do they charge you any additional money than the $4 per month, or do you not get charged while being dormant.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

During the "dormant" period, all of the information and records are saved so your child can pick up right where they left off when it's time for school to start up again. If you choose to place your account on dormant, you only pay $4/month.

To get more information, or to go ahead and make your account(s) dormant, go to your Parent Login. Once logged in, scroll down and click the first link under "Account Settings."
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

Jina is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lovehmschlg View Post
    During the "dormant" period, all of the information and records are saved so your child can pick up right where they left off when it's time for school to start up again. If you choose to place your account on dormant, you only pay $4/month.

To get more information, or to go ahead and make your account(s) dormant, go to your Parent Login. Once logged in, scroll down and click the first link under "Account Settings."
    Hi,

I am signed up for both middle an high school, after a month and a half being dormant, I've been charged $19.95 for one month, and $24 before that. Not $4 a month. I am emailing T4L about that, but has your policy changed or ?

Hello Jina,
    Were you abe to solve the issue of being charged more than th $4/month for the dormant account? I'm considering using this feature duing our Chritmas vacation and as wondering how it really works.