View assigned curriculum by day vs subject?
    jwink is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default View assigned curriculum by day vs subject?

Hi all!
    We are new to homeschooling and I'm wondering if there is a way to view each day, to see what I have assigned instead of just the subject view. It would be great to see each day to make sure I'm balancing the curriculum between days. My dd would also like to see what's on her list for the day, versus scrolling through the subjects.
    I hope that makes sense!
    Thanks for the help!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: View assigned curriculum by day vs subject?

She doesn't have to scroll through each subject if she clicks the filter at the top. Then only one subject's activities for the week will appear on her screen, which should help. She can divide the number of activities by the number of days in her "school week" to see how much she needs to do each day.

If you have assigned certain days to her activity plan within your parent dashboard, the only way for her to see that presently is for you to print the week's schedule. The activity planner was recently updated, and I wouldn't be surprised to see a date view appear on the next update. I'll pass your request on to the office.

You could also put the week's schedule into the "notes" for that week.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!