Any Burlington/Mercer/Monmouth County Secular Homeschoolers?
    Litlzoe Guest

Default Any Burlington/Mercer/Monmouth County Secular Homeschoolers?

I recently decided to homeschool my first grader and 3 yo and am looking for support in the surrounding area. Would love to connect. I am still very new to all of this and won't be starting until the fall, but definitely feel overwhelmed already!!! Thanks!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi litizoe, It's so nice to meet you. First of all take a few deep breathes. It is not as scarey as it seems. You are in one of the best states to homeschool in. If you look in the first couple of posts in this forum you will find a link for support groups in New Jersey. A good local support group is going to be the best thing you can find for your homeschooling journey. NJ Homeschool Hangout is a great group. Wonderful families from all over the state. Most of the members are around the Wayne/Haskell area but these are many in other parts of the state as well. I also love Gecho. Gecho is a yahoo group. The Hangout is a meetup group. There are many great groups in other parts of the state but these are the two I am most familiar with. Please let us know if you have any other questions that we can help you with.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Cheddar Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Litlzoe View Post
    I recently decided to homeschool my first grader and 3 yo and am looking for support in the surrounding area. Would love to connect. I am still very new to all of this and won't be starting until the fall, but definitely feel overwhelmed already!!! Thanks!
    I have a four year old son and am in Monmouth county. We are also looking for support and perhaps a coop for next year.