Anyone in Southern New Jersey?!?
    Unregistered Guest

Default Anyone in Southern New Jersey?!?

Hello...I am looking for individuals that live in my areas for meet-ups to do educational fun things with our children. I am currently home-schooling my 12 year old daughter & I have a 3 year old daughter that "tries" to help us at times. I would be interested in meeting all age group of kids...I am just trying to find families that are interested in meeting up to do fun things or any other things you think would be interesting to our children. Thank you and I am looking forward to hearing from people interested in meeting up!! (I would also possibly drive further if need be...I would really love to get my girls around other children!) Looking forward to chatting with you soon!!

Ryan Family is offline Junior Member

Yes hi! I am also in South Jersey (Gloucester County) I have a 13 year old son and 18 year old daughter. I am going to be planning several field trips as well as park picnics and play times etc. Please feel free to reach out so we can coordinate

snye is offline Junior Member

Hi we're also in South Jersey - Camdem County. We homeschool our son 11 and our daughter 7. We would be interested in an outing together.

Christina T. Guest

Hello, i am also looking to meet some people and children. i have three daughters ages 12, 11, 10, and a 4yr old son
    We are located in Cumberland county. We go to the Camden aquarium and nature walks but im new at this and worried they are not getting the social interaction needed as well.