East Orange, NJ kindergarten homeschooling advice!
    Ms.Vivian Guest

Default East Orange, NJ kindergarten homeschooling advice!

I do not like the area that I am suppose to register my son to go to school in. And I'm worried of the bullies- my nephews previously went to that school and had many problems because of there ethnicity , and have already transferred! So if I enroll him he will be alone! I am afraid, and I want to do homeschooling ! I am not sure how to get started! Please help!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Ms. Vivian. I answered your question on this thread, but I though I'd link to the answer here, for anyone else who might come along and be interested.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

cindylove15.pp is offline Junior Member

Question Re: East Orange, NJ kindergarten homeschooling advice!

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi, Ms. Vivian. I answered your question on this thread, but I though I'd link to the answer here, for anyone else who might come along and be interested.
    hi im new to time 4 learning i dont want to harm my son by homeschooling him i made this change from public school due to my son was ben bully by teachers in elizabeth school system in nj so if anyone can give me info on how to keep going forward with this homeschooling no grades
    my name is shakema my son is in the six grade

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: East Orange, NJ kindergarten homeschooling advice!

Hi Kelly do you know somebody near to elizabeth nj? my son is going to start kindergarden in a few days

JewelReflectSun is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: East Orange, NJ kindergarten homeschooling advice!

First and foremost trust your instincts, you have loved this child and raised them up until now and you can do this* There are many free online curriculums such as kahn academy* Watch for your childs natural gifts and interests and feed them constantly. Dont be afraid to deviate from normal schedules and to consider teaching additonal curriculum. Consistency, encouragement and discipline are key* All of which youve done so far* Read, research and read some more and locate the local teaching school store such as learning shore to browse for new booklets that contain guides. Most of all know that alot of supplies and curriculums are free online. All you have to do is be mindful of what it is you want your child to master each time period and you can even us common core booklets as a rubric to ensure your child is on track. Know that there are many of us out here who have been in your shoes and succeeded gracefully. You have the divine right to decide what your child will experience and learn in this life. Own it with pride and the confidence that you will know exactly what to do* Please keep in touch and should you have any questions that I can help with let me know. If I dont know the answer we can both learn together in the process* From one Super Mom to another* Youve got this*