Hello Everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that fall soccer with Spencer (Rovers), will begin
on Thursday, September 20!

The fall session will take place on seven consecutive Thursdays. Beginners are always welcome and please spread the word to all of your homeschooling friends. All families do not need to participate in soccer--some families just come to hang out and play at the park. It is a fun day for all!

When: Begins Thursday, September 20 & Ends Thursday, November 1

Dates are 9/20, 9/27, 10/4, 10/11, 10/18, 10/25 & 11/1

Rain-dates, if needed, will be on 11/8 & 11/15

Where: Roosevelt Park, Edison, NJ , Grove 2
Centrally located where every major highway converges

(see link below for directions)

Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group A, ages 4-6)
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group B, ages 7-9)
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM (group C, 10-17, grouped by age)
(Ending times are approximate, as they often extend past scheduled ending times)

Cost: $85 for 7 weeks--$13 per week prorated for those signing up later.
Please bring payment on September 20. Checks can be made payable to Rovers Soccer. If paying by cash, please bring exact amount, as I don't always have exact change available.

Families with three or more children can check with Spencer for a possible discount
Shin guards are required but cleats are optional. Age groups are not always applicable if your child does not feel ready or comfortable with that same age group. Spencer is helpful at choosing which group will be best for your child if you are unsure.

Unfortunately, we do not have scheduled make-ups, so if anyone misses a day because of illness or vacation, Spencer asks that they check with him for his other scheduled soccer classes if interested in making up those missed classes. His number is 732-777-1600 or check www.roversoccer.com (one s) for other scheduled soccer classes.

Please register ASAP and contact me with any questions via email. You can also contact me by phone but an e-mail will ensure a quicker response. I will need to know the name and age(s) of your child(ren), and which group(s) they are joining. A parent contact, phone number and email address is also needed. If we need to cancel due to inclement weather, cancellation notice will arrive via e-mail early that morning (usually by 8:30), so please check your email early if unsure of class.

Directions to the park are:

http://www.co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/roosevelt.asp

Thanks,
Donna Dorsey
[email protected]