Hi Everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that Spring soccer with Spencer, (Rovers), will be starting the second Wednesday in April!

We will do 7 weeks, (note the dates below, as they are not consecutive) and the price has not gone up! Beginners are welcome always and spread the word if you know any other homeschoolers interested. (And all families don't need to participate in soccer, some families just come to hang and play at the park!)

When: Wednesdays, beginning April 14.
Dates are 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/26, & 6/2. Note we will skip 5/19.
Rain-dates if needed will be 6/9 and 6/16

Where: Roosevelt Park, Edison, NJ , Grove 2
(see link for directions)

Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group A, ages 4-6)
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group B, ages 7-9)
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM (group C, ages 9 and up)
(*He tends to run over so most times these sessions are longer)

Cost: $75 for 7 weeks (and $11 per day prorated signing up later)
Please have check/cash on April 14 ... payable to : Rover's Soccer
(* Families with three or more children can check with him for a possible

discount)

Remember that shin guards are needed but cleats optional. Age groups are not always applicable if your child does not feel ready or comfortable with that same age group. Spencer is helpful at choosing which group will be best for your child if you are unsure.

Unfortunately, we do not have scheduled make-ups so if anyone misses a day because of illness or vacation, Spencer asks that they check with him for his other scheduled soccer classes for making up there if interested. His number is 732-777-1600 or check
www.roversoccer.com (one s) for other scheduled soccer classes.

Please register ASAP and contact me with any questions via email. I will need to know the name and age(s) of your child(ren), and which group you are joining. A parent contact, phone number and email address is also needed. If inclement weather, I will be posting on email early the day of for any cancellation, so please check your email early if unsure of class.

Directions to the park are:

http://www.co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/roosevelt.asp

Thanks,
Donna Dorsey
[email protected]
732-397-6955 (cell)