Homeschooling child with ASD
    Unregistered Guest

Default Homeschooling child with ASD

Looking to network with other moms who homeschool special needs children. Please respond...

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hello.
    I have a daughter with special needs. We love using Time4Learning!! She started showing progress immediately. I love to hear her laughing and enjoying the lessons....she's laughing while learning! That's a big plus! But I also like that she can work at her own pace with this curriculum.

Have you checked out the Special Needs Time4Learning Forum? You can find it here: https://www.time4learning.net/
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by lovehmschlg View Post
    Hello.
    I have a daughter with special needs. We love using Time4Learning!! She started showing progress immediately. I love to hear her laughing and enjoying the lessons....she's laughing while learning! That's a big plus! But I also like that she can work at her own pace with this curriculum.

Have you checked out the Special Needs Time4Learning Forum? You can find it here: https://www.time4learning.net/
    The only thing I can tell you is that keep her wit you, she'll be protected and love/respected. You can find resources at the library check with the APA, but CPS is not the place, every student with special needs shall be given a teacher aide, but is not the way, and ultimately the unkind behavior and some teachers rudeness will make her very confuse and learning will not take place. My son is doesn't have special needs but the rest of the students, teachers and deans are nasty, harass student and the amount of drugs is HS, are pathetic. I am terrified of CPS.
    Be patience, loving, make every lesson fun, the library can be also a place to check, what I can tell you is love your daughter she is beautiful just the way she is.