Looking for a home school in Fair Lawn nj
    Cabomike Guest

Default Looking for a home school in Fair Lawn nj

Please call me 201-726-2492 thanks

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you mean by looking for a homeschool. Are you looking for a homeschool support group? Or our you looking for someone to school your child? As far as I know, it is against the law to homeschool someone else's child unless you are a certified teacher. There are no reguirements in NJ for homeschooling your own child. Please clarify what you are looking for. Also I would suggest that you remove your phone number from your post and add an email address or something like that. Phone numbers are easily traceable to your home.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Unregistered Guest

Default Home school

Quote Originally Posted by fairylover View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by looking for a homeschool. Are you looking for a homeschool support group? Or our you looking for someone to school your child? As far as I know, it is against the law to homeschool someone else's child unless you are a certified teacher. There are no reguirements in NJ for homeschooling your own child. Please clarify what you are looking for. Also I would suggest that you remove your phone number from your post and add an email address or something like that. Phone numbers are easily traceable to your home.
    I hope to Home school my daughter which is currently 6yrs old going to Second Grade with certified teacher within my center... in Paterson, NJ..I am looking forward to become independent school
    [email protected]

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

So you are looking for a teacher or tutor for your child. You might want to talk to the people at NJ Homeschool Hangout (a meetup group) or GECHO (a yahoo group). I know there are members of both of those groups who use private tutors with their children. There are also teachers in those group who are homeschooling their own children. They do tutoring as well.

Best wishes on your journey. (I worked for ten years at Straight and Narrow in Paterson until I stayed home to homeschool my son.)
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota