looking for parents in union county or essex county
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: looking for parents in union county or essex county

Unhappy looking for parents in union county or essex county

its so hard to do this on my own due to i dont know any other parents that home school i need help
    CarolynB likes this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: looking for parents in union county or essex county

Hi, Cindy. Hopefully, someone from your area will soon step in to welcome you. Until then, we hope you'll use everyone on this forum as a source of support! We're happy you're here.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

lujam612 Guest

hi

I'm form elizabeth nj, I'm looking for some parents, I'll start to homeschooling my 5 year old son. In what grade is your child (children)
    CarolynB likes this.

JewelReflectSun is offline Junior Member Newbie

Good Afternoon,
    I know it has been a few months since you posted and I am eager to know if your journey has gotten smoother. The beauty of homeschooling is that you have the ability to format the day, tasks and new information in such a way that will cater to your childs abilities. Dont be afraid to challenge them, dont be afraid to adjust the school day schedule, and dont be afraid to venture off topic in the curriculum area. The most vital part is that your child know that you believe in him or her and to truly trust your intuiton and believe in yourself* You can do this* Locate a local library to visit regularly for free books, utilize online free tutorials such as Kahn academy, and open your mind to the possibilities of what your littles ones purpose here on earth divinely is. It will be evident in their natural gifts and talents...then feed their passion through all their senses* Its a sure fire win* Please let me know how you are progressing and know you are not alone* Many of us have been there and felt that way* Trust your instincts* You birthed that child, loved that child up and have everything you need to continue doing the job you know must be done* From one Super Homeschooling mom to another* Youve got this* Any questions I can help with please feel free to let me know. If I dont know the answer we can both learn from someone who does* God Speed*

fhasnain is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello, I am homeschooling my five year old and based in Union New Jersey. Would love to connect with other homeschooling families in the area. With the colder weather, parks are often empty here and my daughter does not get to play with other kids as much.

CarolynB is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    its so hard to do this on my own due to i dont know any other parents that home school i need help
    Hi Cindy! I’m in Union County and would love to connect with you. Please email me to [email protected]

CarolynB is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by lujam612 View Post
    hi

I'm form elizabeth nj, I'm looking for some parents, I'll start to homeschooling my 5 year old son. In what grade is your child (children)
    Hi. I am also in Elizabeth NJ! I have a 6yo boy and an 8yo boy. What about you? I’d love to connect with you. Carolyn

CassandraFaith is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi, I know this is an older post, but I am also in Elizabeth with a 9 year old 3rd grader. We just left her public school and returned to homeschooling so I'm looking for other homeschooling parents in the area!