New in NJ

Thread: New in NJ

Unregistered Guest

Smile New in NJ

Hi I'm new to Time 4 Learning. I'm homeschooling my 7th grade son because he is not doing well in the Middle School environment. He will start his lessons next week.

itsonlyusnow is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am homeschooling my daughter who is 13 for similar reasons. She just did not feel comfortable in the middle school setting.

Unregistered Guest

Default Hi!!

Hello....I have a daughter that is in 7th grade!! Where in NJ are you located?

Unregistered Guest

Smile New to homeschooling

This is our first week of homeschooling. I have three daughters (11, 10, and 4). The older girls are in 5th and 6th grade and my youngest is in preschool. So far we are doing well! The girls love the concept and the curriculum. They are still adjusting because I took them out of public school. I think their friend's reactions and questioning was the most difficult part. My biggest concern with the public school was that in our district the middle school is grades 5-8. My oldest daughter was in the school last year and I was not a fan. I want my children to enjoy their childhood, and not worry about owning an IPhone or wearing skinny jeans.

domsmommy is offline Junior Member Newbie

My son is in 6th grade and I was not comfortable with the middle school for him either. We just started the program this school year. Where in NJ are you?

itsonlyusnow is offline Junior Member Newbie

Ocean County Area. Where about are you?