New in Sussex County!
    CML
    CML is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New in Sussex County!

We have decided to homeschool our 5 (soon to be 6) year old daughter and I have a ton of questions. I will ask them after I read through all the resources on here to avoid re-asking. I am also hoping to find some other families in the sussex county area with kids about the same age to meet up for learning adventures.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the wonderful world of homeschooling. New Jersey is one of the best states to homeschool in. I think the most important thing is to connect with a local homeschool support group. Here is a list of a few of the many great groups in New Jersey. NJ Homeschool Hangout is a wonderful group. There are activities all over the state. Also, the Tri-County Group is good. They include activities in New York and Connecticut. Feel free to stop back any time with your questions. We're here to help. I have been homeschooling my son since he was four years old. We have used time4learning all the way through.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Mrskaynos Guest

Default Hi... Where in Sussex county ?

Quote Originally Posted by CML View Post
    We have decided to homeschool our 5 (soon to be 6) year old daughter and I have a ton of questions. I will ask them after I read through all the resources on here to avoid re-asking. I am also hoping to find some other families in the sussex county area with kids about the same age to meet up for learning adventures.
    Hi, my 2 daughters are 7 and soon to be 6. Where in Sussex county are you from?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hope you guys are able to connect. I'm from Bergen County myself.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Veganlicious is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi there,

I am in Sussex county. I have two boys, one almost 9 and another who is 7. I also have a 4 year old. Where are you in Sussex county? We are in Hardyston. Let me know if you are interested in getting the kids together and what types of activities your kiddos are into!

weefabian is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello All: this will be my first year HS my 8th grade daughter. We are in Paulinskill Lake in Stillwater. Anyone near by?

CML
    CML is offline Junior Member Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mrskaynos View Post
    Hi, my 2 daughters are 7 and soon to be 6. Where in Sussex county are you from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Veganlicious View Post
    Hi there,

I am in Sussex county. I have two boys, one almost 9 and another who is 7. I also have a 4 year old. Where are you in Sussex county? We are in Hardyston. Let me know if you are interested in getting the kids together and what types of activities your kiddos are into!
    Quote Originally Posted by weefabian View Post
    Hello All: this will be my first year HS my 8th grade daughter. We are in Paulinskill Lake in Stillwater. Anyone near by?
    We are in Montague and would love to get together with anyone close by, especially if you have kids around my daughters age, she will be 8 in a few months. I teach online for a health sciences university and am more than willing to lead a group science adventure sometime!

zenmama03 Guest

Default Playdate Opportunities

Hi!

I have an 8 year old son and 4 & 3 year old daughters. We live in Warren County NJ. Would love to meet other moms and kids close to my kids age close by who homeschool.

Danielle