Hello Everyone,

I am very pleased to announce that spring soccer with Spencer (Rovers), will begin
April 26!

Homeschool soccer will take place on six consecutive Thursdays. Beginners are always welcome and please spread the word if you know any other homeschoolers interested. All families do not need to participate in soccer, some families just come to hang out and play at the park!

When: Begins Thursday, April 26 & Ends Thursday, May 31

Dates are 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, & 5/31

Rain-date, if needed, will be on 6/7

Where: Roosevelt Park, Edison, NJ , Grove 2
(see link below for directions)

Time: 10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group A, ages 4-6)
10:15 AM - 11:15 AM (group B, ages 7-9)
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM (group C, ages 9 and up)
**He tends to run over so ending times are approximate

Cost: $70 for 6 weeks--$12 per week prorated for those signing up later.
Please bring payment on April 26.

Checks can be made payable to Rovers Soccer.
If paying by cash, please bring exact change.

Families with three or more children can check with Spencer for a possible discount

Shin guards are required but cleats are optional. Age groups are not always applicable if your child does not feel ready or comfortable with that same age group. Spencer is helpful at choosing which group will be best for your child if you are unsure.

Unfortunately, we do not have scheduled make-ups so if anyone misses a day because of illness or vacation, Spencer asks that they check with him for his other scheduled soccer classes for making up there if interested. His number is 732-777-1600 or check
www.roversoccer.com (one s) for other scheduled soccer classes.

Please register ASAP and contact me with any questions via email. I will need to know the name and age(s) of your child(ren), and which group you are joining. A parent contact, phone number and email address is also needed. If inclement weather, cancellation notice will arrive via e-mail early that morning (usually by 8:30), so please check your email early if unsure of class.

Directions to the park are:

http://www.co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/roosevelt.asp

Thanks,
Donna Dorsey
[email protected]
732-397-6955 (cell)