1st year homeschooling and prayting this program works
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jpenn

Thread: 1st year homeschooling and prayting this program works

annereinfelds is offline Junior Member Newbie

Smile 1st year homeschooling and prayting this program works

Hi My name is Anne and I have 2 teenage daughters one is in the 7th grade and just started t4learning and is ADHD and bi polar. I have tried several programs trying to get her to grasp the information and want to actually do her work. I am praying this is the program that works for her otherwise I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to put her back into public school due to the bullying of others and she has major issues with dealing with them. Then my other daughter is in the 10th grade and we have tried other programs with her and went as far as allowing her back to public school which only lasted a month before she wanted to go back to home schooling. I am thinking about placing her with t4learning but she is already able to college level work. Advice would be greatly welcomed.

Thank you,

Anne Reinfelds
    South Texas

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Anne,

Welcome to the T4L family! My daughter is ADHD and has bipolar. She did fine with this program. She now uses the high school T4L program. Your daughter has access to grades 6, 7, and 8 for each subject. This is good when they need to drop down a level, or review something, and when they need to bump a level for more challenge. Art is available after the first month. Algebra is available upon request. These tips will help make navigating around the program a little easier.

I suggest you visit Let's Homeschool High School for helpful info that is relevant to your high school daughter. It's a neat site (free) full of super articles, templates/downloads, a forum, curriculum directory, and more.
    lovehmschlg likes this.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

annereinfelds is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you for the advice.

Anne