Aloha from Hawaii

Default Aloha from Hawaii

Aloha! My fifth grade daughter started homeschooling November 1st. We ordered Seton Home Study curriculum. While we are both enjoying it my daughter is already getting bored doing "busy" book work. We are using T4L as a supplement. I really think she will like working on the computer and doing the interactive lessons. I'm still waiting for her student log in to activate. We are super excited to start the lessons.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the forums. My fifth grader loves t4l. This is the only curriculum we have used since he started at the preK level. We still love it. We have supplemented with lots and lots of field trips. My son loves the computer but he also does well with hands on learning. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. Check out the forum for your state.

If your login information has not arrived yet, contact tech support. Most people are active within a few hours of signing up.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Welcome! And Aloha! We've visited Hawaii a couple of times and fell in love with the state, but most of all, the people. Hawaiians are so genuinely friendly and kind.

We've used Time4Learning as our sole curriculum, but we've also supplemented. Our daughter loves the interactive lessons. She's a visual learner, so she would quickly get bored with just workbooks and/or textbooks. Our biggest problem with her is remembering to set a timer, because she could stay on T4L for hours if we'd let her.

As a new user to Time4Learning, you may find this link helpful: Hints & Help - How to Use Time4Learning

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums again and hearing how your daughter is doing.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass