AnnaS.

Thread: AnnaS.

AnnaS. is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default AnnaS.

I am new to homeschooling. I would love to homeschool my 10th grader however I do not know where to begin. I live in Charles county MD.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Anna! Welcome to the forum.

Going to give you a few links that you might find helpful.

Here is an overview of the high school homeschool curriculum Time4Learning offers.

Here is a Homeschooling in Maryland page where you can find links to laws for your state, pages to find local groups and more.

Here is a How to Homeschool ebook that you can download totally free. Great advice and tips from veteran homeschoolers.

And one last link...Let's Homeschool High School is an amazing resource for all things related to homeschooling through high school. Directories, a homeschool friendly college list, parent AND student forums and more. Tons of good stuff.

I did see that you introduced yourself in the Maryland forum. Hopefully you will be able to connect with others near you there. I'm sure it can all seem overwhelming, but don't worry. There is so much support online! Please feel free to ask any questions you have, on any of the boards here.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!