Brand new!

Thread: Brand new!

beckyboyer is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Brand new!

Hello all! I just signed my two children up for T4L yesterday; we plan to start lessons on Monday. I have a 14 year old son and my daughter is 11. We've hs'd for about 5 years and have always used traditional textbooks with some unit studies sprinkled in. Life circumstances at the present require a method of teaching that is way more "off hands" for Mom and I'm hoping T4L fits that bill!
    I'm very excited about using this Parent's Forum to meet other hs'ers and bounce ideas of off each other.
    becky

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Becky. Welcome to time4learning and to the parent forums. My son and I have used time4learning for five years now. We love it. You probably want to head on over to the Tennessee Parent Forums. That's a good place to meet others in your area. Good luck in your journey.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi Becky,
    I'm the moderator over on the Tennessee board and would love to have you pop in over there and chat with us! Welcome to Time4Learning. It is exciting to hear that you are giving T4L a try after having used other methods. We have been homeschooling for 5 years also, and have used Time4Learning as our core curriculum the whole time. We absolutely love it. My daughter is 11 and we are working on 6th grade work, though she is about to move on to 7th grade science, because that is her favorite subject and she would never do anything else given the choice.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help! Happy Homeschooling!
    Last edited by MamaToHerRoo; 01-23-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!