FL Homeschooling Mom of 3.........

Default FL Homeschooling Mom of 3.........

Hi Everyone-

I am new to Time4Learning, but not to homeschooling. I'm a happily married, homeschooling mom to 3 amazing boys. My oldest just turned 16 and is starting college next week. My middle one is 12 and about to begin 7th grade. My youngest is 11 and will begin 6th grade this year. I have homeschooled them from the beginning. This will be our first year with Time4Leaning and it is specifically for my youngest. He is on track academically, however, we've tried traditional textbook work and I feel like I need to do something different because he get bored easily. It seems like this website has a lot to offer. It is engaging, yet incorporates traditional aspects as well- like worksheets, etc. My middle son is registered with Florida Virtual School. He took two classes last year with FLVS- this year I have him signed up for three. We will see how he does- FLVS is quite challenging. I don't want him to get burned out. If I see that happening, I will sign him up with Time4Learning as well. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Patrece from FL

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Patrece. It's so nice to meet you. I have a ten year old boy. We have used time4learning since preK so I don't have any experience with other curriculums. This one works for my son. You probably will want to head on over to the Florida Parent Forum. That's a good place to start. Have a fun and relaxing school year.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota