Greetings!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eseteacher4mykids

Thread: Greetings!

eseteacher4mykids is offline Junior Member

Default Greetings!

Hello,

I am new to the forum but not to home schooling or teaching. I am a certified ESE teacher in the State of Florida who virtual home schools my personal children. Fortunately, I have the home support to allow me to teach in the public school system while allowing my children to learn at home.
    As an educator, I have used Compass Odyssey in the classroom with exceptional students for years with great success. My own children have used it in a virtual academy they attended. I love the comprehensive core and student engagement it offers. I am so pleased that T4L offers it to parents!!!
    lovehmschlg likes this.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome! It is great to know that you have had such a positive experience with components of Time4Learning. I know we personally love the way it works for my daughter! Please feel free to visit and comment around the forums!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to the parent forums. It's so nice to meet you. Ihave many friends who are teachers and use time4learning for their own children.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, eseteacher4mykids. I'm in Florida too! Welcome to Time4Learning.
    We've homeschooled our kids for 13 years now. Our older homeschooled child graduates this year. We also have 2 older kids who attended public school. We've used different curricula over the years. The last few years we've been using Time4Learning and love it!

Hope to see more of you around the forums.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass