Greetings from Oklahoma
    hamfest is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Greetings from Oklahoma

Hello;

Just a quick introduction here. My name is Jeff and my wife's name is Amy, we live in Enid, Oklahoma.

We are homeschooling our 14 year old 8th grader and also our 12 year old nephew who is a 6th grader.

We have decided at this time to leave our 8 year old in public school because of his aspergers, which he is high functioning and needs social interaction with children his own age at this time.

T4L has worked really well for us these last weeks due to the fact I can log-in after work and review the progress and make plans for the coming weeks on my time. My wife is a stay at home mom and interacts with the kids during their lessons.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome Jeff and Amy! We are glad to have you here. You might consider checking out the Oklahoma forum for some insight into how others are homeschooling in Oklahoma. You might also consider the Special Education forum, just to have a look around. You might find tips and hints that others have found work with their children with unique needs. Again, welcome and hope to see you around the forums!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!