Hello

Thread: Hello

jesstaylor is offline Junior Member

Default Hello

Hi,

My name is Jessica. I'm in Missouri and I just signed up for a 14 day trial. I have two kids - a 7th grade daughter and an 8th grade son, who's high functioning autistic.

I've pulled them out mid-year, so the majority of today we've been just trying to figure out where they need to begin and I've been trying to figure out reports and how to get a schedule and stuff set up. They're both excited about getting settled into a routine and I'm excited to have them home - hopefully that will last! LOL

Anyway, just saying hi and introducing myself.

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Hello

Hi, Jessica!

I'm Robin and have been homeschooling since 1999. I have 3 students that are still homeschooling and one that has graduated. (actually two that graduated, but the first didn't graduate from homeschool and wasn't my own daughter, lol)

Welcome!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Jessica. Welcome! It does take a bit to get your plan set up, but things just become habit to you after a few weeks. Glad to have you with us!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jesstaylor is offline Junior Member

Thank you for the warm welcome. We have been off to a bumpy start, simply because things have been financially tight and we weren't able to extend our time after the 14 day trial. That changed today, however! Yay! The kids are excited about getting a routine down again to include school and seem to really enjoy the content and doing it at home.