Hello!

Thread: Hello!

Mfwilber is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello!

I am new to home schooling also. I have a 6,4, and 19 monold twins. People keep telling me I will not be able to homeschool because I will be too overwhelmed with children but I just cannot go against my gut and this is something I feel very strongly about and want to do with my first grader. I plan on using abeka but my son THRIVES around other children. He just loves “school”. Are there any co ops and fun things for a first grader to get involved in In Gwinnett county Ga? Thank you! Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello!

Hi, and welcome to the forum! We're happy you found us. To find a co-op in your area, you might want to post in your state's section of this forum.

You are posting on the Time4Learning parent forum, for families who are using or considering using the online Time4Learning homeschool curriculum. There are a lot of ex-ABeka users here, including me. Of course, no curriculum is a good fit for every family, or even every child. I did find ABeka to require a lot of the parent's time, especially with multiple children. That's why we switched to Time4Learning is 2006 . . . and here we still are!

This one-minute tour video explains how the Time4Learning curriculum works.

Feel free to stick around and share more about your homeschool journey!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

RichardB6 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello i am also new to this forum

Blog Entries

Welcome, Richard! Are you homeschooling your children or using Time4Learning for something else? Please share a little about what brought you to our forum. We'd like to get to know you!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

RichardB6 is offline Junior Member Newbie

hello i am a parent of 2.5 years old kid. I am yet to decide between home schooling and time4learning. thats why i joined the forum.

elissasmart is offline Junior Member Newbie

Is there a way to get my comments approved finally?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardB6 View Post
    hello i am a parent of 2.5 years old kid. I am yet to decide between home schooling and time4learning. thats why i joined the forum.
    Hi, Richard! Time4Learning IS for homeschooling! Many people mistakenly think of or refer to online schools as "homeschooling", but that isn't legally correct. Time4Learning isn't an online school. It is for actually homeschooling.

If you need more information about the difference between actually homeschnooling and enrolling in an online school, please let me know. Meanwhile, welcome to the forum!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elissasmart View Post
    Is there a way to get my comments approved finally?
    Elissa, I only see this post. Only your first post needs approval. After that, your posts will appear as you submit them. Welcome to the forum!