Hello:)

Thread: Hello:)

meliand is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hello:)

My name is Meli, just joined this site today but I have been homeschooling all of my children for 2 yrs. My daughter turned 7 I suppose is probably the main reason that I wanted to sign up just because it's easier to keep records for state requirements. Her name is Gladis and her brothers, ages 4 and 5, are Alex and Angel. I would really like if I could meet other homeschooling families near Swain County, NC, with kids around the same ages for play dates email me at [email protected] if you have any record keeping tips please.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Meli, and welcome! Time4Learning has many benefits for our family, but the record keeping is definitely one of my favorite things! I am so disorganized, but I love how easy it is to just hop online and print off what I need, when I need it.

I would like to invite you to check out our North Carolina homeschool forum. It can be a good place to meet other homeschoolers near you, not to mention a nice way to try and keep up with homeschool happenings and activities in NC.

Always feel free to ask any questions you have, and hang out around the forums...hopefully meet some of the great members that are around!

Looking forward to chatting with you more...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!